Secrets of success!!!

  SECRETS OF SUCCESS??





Today everyone is running a race and unfortunately unaware of its finishing, to be successful first of all you need to do is to define what does successful mean according to you.Though secrets of success are universal but defining success is a personal issue.Everyone wants to be successful but don't specifically know what they want to do!

I am not going to talk about the basic details of success rather I am going to introduce some principles which can be easily observed in any successful personality.So let's begin,


LOVE-  "Just doing things won't make you a winner but loving and bringing the ecstasy out of it works".No one has ever achieved any big thing by just doing, you need to find your passion or what is it which drives you, such that for that particular work you can even pay someone to do that.Maybe for someone, the first thought which came to their mind after reading this would be their passion.So you need to be very careful in doing to differentiate between attraction and your genuine love.Once I went to a Snooker club with my brother and I did well for the first time but after a passage of time I got bored with it And earlier I was passionate about it!so be careful it is the most common mistake we all do somewhere in our life and suffer badly.I often saw people going to tarot card readers, horoscopes and astrologers, I myself being an intermediate astrologer assures you that no matter how bad your time is but until and unless you have willpower there is no harm to you.This whole science is based on the concept of PROBABILITY and unless the event is sure you are on the safe side.Even having 0.1 probability of your success does not mean you are going to fail! 


PERSISTENCE AND WILL- "The difference between a successful person and an average one is not lack of knowledge, not lack of strength, not lack of money but rather a lack in will and persistence".We often used to say "Never give up" and all such things but unfortunately we hardly follow.I have seen many people giving up on their dreams and saying I am not making any impact and all.You have to give your 120% each and every day without a daybreak.Always remember only the persistent concave mirror which burns everything which comes in its ways, not every mirror.


BEING FIT-It is an inevitable part no matter how big or large your success is.When I say being fit people anticipate running, gyming etc, though physical fitness is important but mental fitness is too! The easiest thing is meditation for mental wellness(refer my previous blog where I covered its advantages), and I think everyone is already aware of the physical aspect.You need to be fit not to suppress other but to be so that others will not suppress you.


GOAL- We often used to do this so-called ritual of setting goals and often end up getting nothing and the biggest reason is that we used to write something which in reality we never wanted to achieve.The biggest investor Warren Buffet suggested a unique and effective way to achieve goals, it is "First of all write 25 things which you would like to achieve then eliminate 10 goals from the list then again 12 and the left 3 ones are the ones you actually wanted to achieve."
Just get up and take the control of your life and never lack the courage to go against the flow no matter how strong the flow is despite going with the
flow.So these are the building blocks of any type of success beside the most important thing is doing "just do it!" we often waste too much time thinking what to do and end up doing nothing, so remember JUST DO IT.


"Knock the door of passion and you will find there success present as a slave"




Comments

Post a Comment